The Global Career Services Summit is a unique, invite-only forum
bringing together thought-leading Directors and Heads of Career Education from top Universities and Colleges worldwide to engage in problem solving, the sharing of best practices and co-creation of new approaches in order to equip our students to thrive as they build their future in an ever-changing world.
Through structured workshops, presentations and small group interactions the Summit aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To share observations and insights about the ever-changing world of career education services.
- To discuss the challenges and opportunities which are central to the successful delivery of career services for tomorrow’s students and employers.
- To acquire an appreciation and understanding of the similarities as well as differences of career services worldwide.
- To provide a venue to build a global network of leaders in career education.
Please note that all sessions will be delivered in English.
We look forward to welcoming you to Toronto, Canada from the 12th
Your $930 CDN registration includes:
- Opening summit dinner
- 3 nights accommodation at the Marriot Courtyard Hotel
- All meals and beverages
- Conference fees
To ensure an intimate setting that enables a deep dive into discussions pertaining to career education from a leadership standpoint, Global Career Service Summits are capped at 80 participants. Register early!
Costs: $930 CDN
Please note that as all efforts have been taken to ensure the GCS Summit fee is kept at a minimum, we are unable to provide refunds due to booking requirements for hotels and other Summit related facilities.
Please select an option below