Student Life Events at St. George
Connections Coaching: Participating in public conversations
Dec 9, 2020 01:30 PM
to 03:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Dec 9, 2020 01:30 PM
Are you feeling socially isolated? Having a hard time in your relationships or speaking in class as a university student? This is a 3-part Connections Coaching workshop series to support making and sustaining healthy connections in your life inside and outside of school! Join us for an interactive exploration of skills and strategies to feel more connected to and at ease with others. Feel free to attend all the workshops or pick which ones feel relevant for you!
In this three-part workshop series you will:
- Gain an understanding of strategies and techniques to support relationships in your life as well as fostering new ones
- Reflect on your conflict style and learn strategies for effective communication
- Identify strategies to help manage public speaking related stress
This workshop is facilitated by:
- Chantelle Kent, Wellness Counsellor, MSW, RSW
- Jessie Kussin, Wellness Counsellor, MSW, RSW
- Sarah-Lynn Swaigen, Wellness Counsellor, MSW, RSW
This session will be held on the Blackboard Collaborate platform and all University of Toronto UNDERGRADUATE students are welcome to attend. Please note that there is a maximum of 35 participants in this session - so register soon!
** PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOP TIMES ARE IN EST (Eastern Standard Time) **
If you have questions or require accommodations, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.