Student Life Events at St. George
CV and Personal Statement Event
Oct 14, 2021 12:00 PM
to 04:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Oct 14, 2021 09:00 AM
Applying to Grad or Professional School? Feeling stuck?
Sign up for this event and build a personal schedule so your experience is tailored to what you need!
You can participate in mini-workshops, small group Q & A sessions, and one-on-one appointments with Career Educators and Writing Instructors. Leave with increased confidence in knowing your application documents are stronger than when you started.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/content/documents/Link/SLC9413_CxED%20Short%20guide%20on%20joining%20Zoom%20sessions%20AODA.pdf
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org