Career Decision Making (Masters, PhDs and PDFs)
Oct 26, 2022 01:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Oct 26, 2022 09:00 AM
In this small group session for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows we will discuss your approaches and strategies for making decisions about your career. This session will support you with increasing your confidence in making decisions when faced with career ambiguity and uncertainty.
This is a discussion based session (i.e. there will be no presentation). The content will be based on the questions raised from the group. Attendance is capped to ensure participants have the space to share their questions and provide their own advice.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent alumni (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org