Fairs & Events
University of Toronto students and recent alumni have one of the best graduate employability outcomes in the world. The University of Toronto ranked first in Canada, second among public universities in North America and among the top 15 public universities globally in the latest edition of the QS World University Rankings.
Meet and recruit our talented and diverse students and recent graduates, from 980 undergraduate and graduate level programs in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Commerce & Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Kinesiology & Physical Education, Music, Architecture, and more.
Network with thousands of attendees at our annual fairs and events and build a strong on-campus presence to attract the best candidates for your recruitment needs.
For further details, please select one of the following options:
- Get Hired Fair - Join us for our high-volume recruitment event and build your employer brand on campus, slated for Wednesday, September 20th, 2023 & Wednesday, January 17th, 2024.
- Looking to hire a recent grad? Connect with us about our Recent Grads Opportunity Program.
- Interested in hosting students for a Job Shadow? Help students gain insight into an industry or career.
- In The Field connects a group of students or recent graduates with professionals working in various occupations within one organization between September to April.
For general employer related inquiries, please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call his mobile number at 416-706-0847.
- The annual University of Toronto Career Fair - September 19, 2023 (In-Person).
- Connect with thousands of talented and diverse students and recent graduates actively seeking meaningful employment opportunities.
- Please complete the Call for Interest: University of Toronto Career Fair (In-Person) to get started.
- Get Experience Fair (seeking non-profit and community organizations) - September 14, 2023
- IT & Tech Networking Night - Fall 2023
- Summer & Full-Time Job Fair - January 25, 2024
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Guest speaking at industry panels
- Networking events
- Practice interviews
Want to participate? Choose a campus and contact us:
Jason John (he/him),
Assistant Director, Employer Relations & Marketing
- (416) 706-0847
Employer Relationship Coordinator Linda Moss,
Employer Engagement Coordinator