Fairs & Events
University of Toronto students and recent alumni have one of the best graduate employability outcomes in the world. The University of Toronto ranked first in Canada, second among public universities in North America and among the top 15 public universities globally in the latest edition of the QS World University Rankings.
Meet and recruit our talented and diverse students and recent graduates, from 980 undergraduate and graduate level programs in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Commerce & Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Kinesiology & Physical Education, Music, Architecture, and more.
Network with thousands of attendees at our annual fairs and events and build a strong on-campus presence to attract the best candidates for your recruitment needs.
For further details, please select one of the following options:
- Get Hired Fair - Join us for our two high-volume recruitment events and build your employer brand on campus slated for September 21, 2022, and January 18, 2023.
- Host an information session - Contact us for an in-person or virtual opportunity to meet with students.
- Looking to hire a recent grad? Connect with us about our Recent Grads Opportunity Program.
- Interested in taking part in our skills and competencies boot camp? Speak to Jason (email@example.com or call 416 706 0847) about the Skills Accelerator Pilot Program.
For general Employer related inquiries, please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call his mobile number at 416 706 0847.
- Get Experience Fair (open to non-profit organizations) - September 15, 2022
- IT & Tech Networking Night - October 6, 2022
- Summer & Full-Time Job Fair - January 26, 2023
Please contact Leesa McLeish-Diaz at email@example.com for more details.
- U of T Career Fair (Hybrid) - September 21st and 22nd, 2022
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries regarding registration.
- Guest speaking at industry panels
- Networking events
- Practice interviews
Want to participate? Choose a campus and contact us:
Jason John (he/him),
Assistant Director, Employer Relations & Marketing
- (416) 706-0847
Employer Engagement Coordinator Employer Recruitment and Engagement Team
Please note that in all cases, the Tri-campus career services reserve the right to determine which organizations are invited to attend career events and sessions.