Fairs & Events
University of Toronto students and recent alumni have one of the best graduate employability outcomes in the world. The University of Toronto ranked first in Canada, second among public universities in North America and among the top 15 public universities globally in the latest edition of the QS World University Rankings.
Meet and recruit our talented and diverse students and recent graduates, from 980 undergraduate and graduate level programs in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Commerce & Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Kinesiology & Physical Education, Music, Architecture, and more.
Network with thousands of attendees at our annual fairs and events and build a strong on-campus presence to attract the best candidates for your recruitment needs.
For further details, please select one of the following options:
- Get Hired Fair - Join us for our two high-volume recruitment events and build your employer brand on campus slated for January 18, 2023.
- Host an information session - Contact us for an in-person or virtual opportunity to meet with students.
- Looking to hire a recent grad? Connect with us about our Recent Grads Opportunity Program.
- Interested in building an early talent pipeline of students ready for internships, PEY and Co-op? We invite you to the opportunity to teach a select of students Excel, Python or Communications via a 3-hour boot camp based on case studies that you ask experiential learning students to solve in the workplace. Speak to Jason (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-706-0847) about the Skills Accelerator Pilot Program slated to start soon.
For general Employer related inquiries, please contact Jason at email@example.com or call his mobile number at 416-706-0847.
St. George Campus
- Graduating & Alumni Career Fair - U of T wide in partnership with Toronto Metropolitan University
- Each year, thousands of the most talented and diverse graduating students and alumni from Canada's top universities attend the fair to seek post-graduation employment opportunities. GACF is your opportunity to build a robust on-campus presence across two institutions and attract the best candidates for your recruitment needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries regarding registration.
- Summer & Full-Time Job Fair - January 26, 2023
- Science Networking Night - March 2023
- Get Hired Career Conference for graduating students - May 2023
Please contact Linda Moss at email@example.com for more details.
- Guest speaking at industry panels
- Networking events
- Practice interviews
Contact UsWant to participate? Choose a campus and contact us:
Mississauga CampusJason John (he/him),
Assistant Director, Employer Relations & Marketing
- (416) 706-0847
St. George CampusMelanie Coleman,
Employer Relationship Coordinator
Scarborough CampusLinda Moss,
Employer Engagement Coordinator