Students & Recent Grads Overview
Welcome to the Career & Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx)!
CLNx is a community that brings together students and recent graduates of the University of Toronto (U of T) with internal and external partners interested in their career success. Internal partners include faculty, staff, and student organizations at all three campuses of the U of T. External partners include employers, alumni, industry reps, parents and other professionals.
What can you do here?
- Manage your job searches with off-campus, on-campus, volunteer, casual and work-study employers.
- Participate in on-campus recruitment activities such as employer information sessions and interviews.
- Keep track of your appointments with staff in our Centres - counsellors, coaches, advisors and peers.
- View and register for Career Centre events and workshops at all three campuses.
- Register and participate in career exploration and experiential learning programs.
- Connect with employers, alumni, faculty and staff.
- Access quality career and employment resources.