Faculty & Staff CLNx Login
Welcome to the Career & Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx)!The tri-campus central career services are pleased to be a resource for faculty and staff in a variety of ways:
- Assisting you with answering student questions about what to do with their degree, how to find internships, applying to graduate school, and preparing for the world of work. Students can access a personalized dashboard on the CLNx where they are able to view and access career-related programming across all three campuses. Don't hesitate to refer students to the career services on their campus!
- Working with you to provide tailored career-related programs for your students. Please contact your campus career services office.
- Engage with U of T students through career, mentorship, and learning opportunities
- Post on-campus jobs, work-study positions, and research opportunities
- Host a calendar of events and workshops
- Offer bookable appointments and drop-in hours
- Share resources and links for student use
Timed Out Error Message
If the 'Timed Out' error page appears, please click on "Students & Staff/Faculty" to try again.
Freedom of Information and Privacy Act
The University of Toronto respects your privacy. Personal information that you provide to the University is collected pursuant to section 2(14) of the University of Toronto Act, 1971. It is collected for the purpose of administering university-related student activities, activities of student societies, and university advancement. The data will be used for statistical purposes to evaluate and plan programming. At all times it will be protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have questions, please refer to the University of Toronto's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy information.
I acknowledge that my participation and conduct on the Career Learning Network is subject to all University of Toronto regulations, policies, and procedures.
By logging in, I am indicating my acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined above.