Student Life Events at St. George
Navigating Career Uncertainty
Sep 17, 2020 01:30 PM
to 02:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Sep 17, 2020 09:00 AM
Careers are unpredictable and can be overwhelming to navigate. We also know that the world of work is changing.
This session will you help explore how we can shift our thinking about uncertainty to better manage career anxiety.
In this session you will learn about:
1. Strategies to normalize and manage anxiety associated with career uncertainty
2. Career approaches to maintain hope and optimism
3. Career actions that you can take to move forward
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Webinar link will only be sent to registered students
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
• Waitlisted students. If there are available spaces on the morning of the event, you will be emailed.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org