Student Life Events at St. George
Career Chat: I'm Graduating What's Next?
Oct 19, 2020 02:30 PM
to 03:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Oct 19, 2020 09:00 AM
• Are you graduating? Not sure what your next step is?
• Trying to decide between a few different options after graduation?
Graduating can be a busy, exciting, and sometimes confusing time.
In this interactive themed discussion, facilitated by a Career Educator, you and a small group of your peers will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss strategies for exploring and building career plans after graduation.
This is a discussion based session (i.e. there will be no presentation) and will be based on the questions raised from the group. Attendance is capped to ensure all participants have the space to share their questions, thoughts and experiences and provide their own advice.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com