Student Life Events at St. George
CV and Personal Statement Event
Nov 25, 2020 12:00 PM
to 04:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Nov 23, 2020 09:00 AM
Applying to Grad or Professional School? Feeling stuck?
Sign up for this event and build a personal schedule so your experience is tailored to what you need!
You can participate in mini-workshops, small group Q & A sessions, an online writing space to improve your further education applications in real-time, and one-on-one appointments with Career Services Staff and Writing Instructors. Leave with increased confidence in knowing your application documents are stronger than when you started.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Only a limited number of one-on-one advising appointments are available. You will receive a registration link to sign up once appointments are available.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org