Student Life Events at St. George
Virtual Accountability Check-In
Sep 21, 2020 12:00 PM
to 12:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Sep 21, 2020 11:00 AM
Virtual Accountability Check-Ins:
Join us weekly, for 30-minute weekly check-ins on Mondays (12-12:30pm) to:
- set goals for your week,
- prioritize tasks, and
- create a weekly schedule.
- see how the week went,
- celebrate successes, and
- reflect on what can be done differently.
Registration is required for this event, so that you can receive the link to join the online program. If you have any questions, please email me at: email@example.com.
We will send you a link to join a Microsoft Teams Online Meeting one day prior to the session:
- If you already have access to Microsoft Teams, then all you need to do is click the link in the meeting invite, and you will be connected for a video chat. If you prefer, you can enable only audio.
- We recommend that you test this feature before your meeting to make sure everything works properly.
- You can also download the Teams app to your mobile device. If you are not familiar with Microsoft Teams yet, you can find instructions on how to use Teams here. Learn how to join a Teams meeting at this page.
The workshops hosted by Accessibility Services on CLNx are catered to students who self-identify as living with a disability. If you require any accommodations to fully participate in this event, please connect with Rouya Botlani (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 1 week before if possible.
Please note: the information you provide by signing up for this Accessibility Services event through CLNx is held confidentially, in line with FIPPA standards. Only limited Accessibility Services staff and 2 CLNx administrators will have access to it. If you have any questions or concerns, please connect with Rouya Botlani (email@example.com).