Student Life Events at St. George
Planning for Careers in Academia (Masters, PhDs & PDFs)
Mar 4, 2021 11:00 AM
to 12:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Mar 4, 2021 09:00 AM
This small group session is for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows who are currently exploring careers in academia. We will discuss your experiences & identify strategies for navigating the current academic labour market.
This is a discussion based session (i.e. there will be no presentation). The content will be based on the questions and topics raised from the group. Attendance is capped to ensure participants have the space to share their questions and provide their own advice.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/content/documents/Link/SLC9413_CxED%20Short%20guide%20on%20joining%20Zoom%20sessions%20AODA.pdf
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org