Student Life Events at St. George
Applying for Work (Masters, PhDs & PDFs)
Mar 15, 2021 01:30 PM
to 02:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Mar 15, 2021 09:00 AM
In this session, you will learn strategies for approaching and optimizing your job search strategy, with a focus on how to create effective applications (resumes and cover letters).
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings:
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org