Student Life Events at St. George
Resume & Cover Letters
May 6, 2021 03:30 PM
to 04:30 PM
Registration Deadline: May 6, 2021 09:00 AM
• Want to create a résumé and cover letter that gets results?
• Not sure what to include, how to stand out and how to adapt your résumé to different roles?
In this session you will learn strategies to create more effective and captivating résumés and cover letters. You will be able to identify the steps to showcasing key skills, experiences, and accomplishments that can help you stand out.
Can't attend the workshop?
• Access the recording of a previous session in the "Recorded Career Workshops" tab under resources. Access by going to CLNx.utoronto.ca > Resources > Career Resources
• Use the Resume Workbook to guide you through creating your first draft. Access anytime at uoft.me/resumeworkbook
• The Resume and Cover Letter Toolkit can help you strengthen your applications. Access anytime at uoft.me/resumetoolkit
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/content/documents/Link/SLC9413_CxED%20Short%20guide%20on%20joining%20Zoom%20sessions%20AODA.pdf
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org