Student Life Events at St. George
Optimize Your LinkedIn
May 13, 2021 01:30 PM
to 02:30 PM
Registration Deadline: May 13, 2021 09:00 AM
LinkedIn is considered to be one of the top social networking sites for job seekers. Whether you are new to LinkedIn or looking to update your profile, this session will help you optimize your LinkedIn profile and use various features to support your job search, career exploration & networking goals.
Can't attend the workshop?
• Access the recording of a previous session in the "Recorded Career Workshops" tab under resources. Access by going to CLNx.utoronto.ca > Resources > Career Resources
• Book a LinkedIn Review appointment to get feedback on your profile.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/content/documents/Link/SLC9413_CxED%20Short%20guide%20on%20joining%20Zoom%20sessions%20AODA.pdf
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com