Student Life Events at St. George
CVs & Resumes for Further Education Program Applications
Sep 8, 2021 01:00 PM
to 02:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Sep 8, 2021 09:00 AM
• Do you need a CV or resume for further education program applications?
• Not sure how to effectively write either to make a good case for your program admission materials?
Attend this session to learn about whether you will need a CV or a resume, and learn about strategies for creating an effective document for your application.
Can't attend the workshop?
• Access the Résumé Workbook anytime at uoft.me/resumeworkbook
• Access the Résumé and Cover Letter Toolkit anytime at uoft.me/resumetoolkit
• Access the Creating Your Academic CV guide anytime at uoft.me/academiccv
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/content/documents/Link/SLC9413_CxED%20Short%20guide%20on%20joining%20Zoom%20sessions%20AODA.pdf
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com