Student Life Events at St. George
Know Your Skills
Sep 23, 2021 11:00 AM
to 12:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Sep 23, 2021 09:00 AM
You are continuously developing essential and transferable skills through your academic and co-curricular experiences. This session will help you learn how to identify and articulate these skills, and feel more confident in communicating your experiences to professionals and employers.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/content/documents/Link/SLC9413_CxED%20Short%20guide%20on%20joining%20Zoom%20sessions%20AODA.pdf
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com