Student Life Events at St. George
Negotiating Job Offers
Sep 28, 2021 02:00 PM
to 03:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Sep 28, 2021 09:00 AM
• Did you know that often there are several items in a job offer that you can negotiate with a prospective employer?
In this session, we will discuss factors to consider when negotiating job offers, and learn about different approaches and strategies to neogitate effectively.
Can't attend the workshop?
• Access the recording of a previous session in the "Recorded Career Workshops" tab under resources. Access by going to CLNx.utoronto.ca > Resources > Career Resources
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/content/documents/Link/SLC9413_CxED%20Short%20guide%20on%20joining%20Zoom%20sessions%20AODA.pdf
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org