Student Life Events at St. George
Exam Prep: Multiple Choice Exams
Nov 29, 2021 04:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Nov 29, 2021 05:00 PM
Maximize your study time and manage multiple assessments. This session focuses specifically on problem solving exams. During this session we'll discuss:
• Creating a study plan to prioritize course content
• Active study techniques to help you understand materials
• Manage stress and energy levels while studying and writing your assessments
This workshop is for all students preparing for tests and exams and will feature a lecture-style presentation with opportunities for engagement and questions.
A complement to this workshop is our "Managing your Midterms/Finals" peer workshop, where you'll create your personalized study plan with the help of a peer.
What you will need & access:
• This workshop requires access to the internet for an uninterrupted hour of time although a call-in number will also be provided for a less participatory option.
• You can request the slides ahead of time (or after) to support your participation and/or learning.
• The workshop will be presented in English with English and closed captioning available via MS Teams or Zoom. There is also a translation function for the comments.
• This workshops will contain interactive components. You might be invited to engage with the workshop using the chat function, virtual breakout rooms, online polling and will have the option to contribute using your mic and/or video functions.