Student Life Events at St. George
Apr 22, 2022 02:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Apr 22, 2022 09:00 AM
Interviews can be intimidating, but the key to success is being ready!
This session will help you better prepare for in-person or virtual interviews. We will discuss how to identify and prepare for potential questions, as well as strategies for creating captivating stories that will showcase your accomplishments to potential employers. We will also discuss navigating discrimination and asking for accomodations.
Can't attend the workshop?
• Big Interview is an online system that combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. Access by going to CLNx.utoronto.ca > Resources > Career Resources
• Access the Interview Strategies Guide anytime at uoft.me/interviewstrategies
• Interviewing for Academic Positions? Access the Academic Interview Guide at uoft.me/academicinterviewguide
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent alumni (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org