Student Life Events at St. George
Mentorship Institute for Faculty and Staff
Jun 22, 2022 10:00 AM
Registration Deadline: Jun 19, 2022 05:45 PM
Mentorship Institute: Day 2 (June 22, 2022)
The Mentorship Institute is designed to support those who coordinate mentorship program (staff, faculty, students etc.) from University of Toronto and beyond!
Schedule Day 2: June 22, 2022
- 10 - 10:15 a.m. Welcome & Reminders
- 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 11:15 - 11:30 a.m. Break
- 11:30 - 12:30pm Small Group Discussions / Targeted Conversations
- 12:30-12:45 Bringing It All Together & Next Steps
- 12:45 - 1p.m. Wrap Up & Thank You!
- Language: the conversation will happen in English
- Closed Captioning: Auto-generated captions which can be turned on and off will be utilized in this presentation.
- Movement Involved: Through the event there will be multiple breaks for voluntary movement.
- Participation Expectations: Participants will be invited to join in the conversation by unmuting themselves and speaking and/or typing in the chat. Participants are expected to participate in small group break out rooms. All camera use is voluntary.
- Privacy: This event will not be recorded without the express permission of the participants. The chat will be downloaded by the facilitators for our own assessment purposes but will not be shared publicly.
- Technology: The workshop/event will be available on Zoom and a link with password will be sent out upon registration and 24hours before the event. The conversation will use PowerPoint slides and accessible PDFs of any handouts. Copies of the PowerPoint and the PDFs will be available prior to the session upon request.
Select Registration Type
Non-U of T Staff
Staff members that are not employed by the University of Toronto.
U of T Students, Staff & Faculty
Students, Staff & Faculty that are employed by the University of Toronto.