Student Life Events at St. George
Navigating Career Uncertainty
Dec 5, 2022 02:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Dec 5, 2022 09:00 AM
Careers are unpredictable and can be overwhelming to navigate. We also know that the world of work is changing.
This session will you help explore how we can shift our thinking about uncertainty to better manage career anxiety.
In this session you will learn about:
1. Strategies to normalize and manage anxiety associated with career uncertainty
2. Career approaches to maintain hope and optimism
3. Career actions that you can take to move forward
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent alumni (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org