Student Life Events at St. George
Core Skills: Planning Assignments
Nov 10, 2022 12:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Nov 10, 2022 12:00 PM
Whether big or small, many or few; creating a plan to finish assignments on time can be challenging! This workshop is for all students preparing for assignments and will feature a lecture-style presentation with opportunities for engagement and questions.
During this session, we'll discuss:
• Understanding and interpreting assignments to maximize learning
• Breaking down assignments and deadlines into manageable parts to stay organized
• Creating a project management plan to tackle multiple assignments
What you will need & access:
• This workshop requires access to the internet for an uninterrupted hour of time although a call-in number will also be provided for a less participatory option.
• You can request the slides ahead of time (or after) to support your participation and/or learning.
• The workshop will be presented in English with English and closed captioning available via MS Teams or Zoom. There is also a translation function for the comments.
• This workshop will contain interactive components. You might be invited to engage with the workshop using the chat function, virtual breakout rooms, online polling and will have the option to contribute using your mic and/or video functions