Student Life Events at St. George
Exploring Meaningful Work
Jan 30, 2023 11:00 AM
Registration Deadline: Jan 30, 2023 09:00 AM
Wondering about what kind of work might feel meaningful to you? This session will help you reflect on your interests, values and strengths to identify career possibilities.
- What do I like to do?
- What matters to me?
- What am I good at?
Can't attend the workshop?
- Check out online resources like Career Cruising & the FirstHand. Access by going to CLNx.utoronto.ca > Resources > Career Resources
What you need to know:
- Ensure you register! Registration will close by 9am on the day of the workshop. You will receive the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
- If possible, please arrive a couple of minutes before the start time as events start on time and you don't want to miss important information.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others the opportunity to participate.
- If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
- Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
- Need a private space? Use the Campus Online Synchronous Space Finder.
How the event works:
- Platform: This event will take place on Zoom. Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings.
- Technology: The session will use PowerPoint slides. Download a PDF of the slides in advance.
- Participation: Being on camera, using your mic, or participating in the chat are all optional. We welcome you to participate in a way that works for you. You are welcome to ask your own questions or simply observe these sessions to learn from ongoing discussions. Participants may be asked to participate in small group break out rooms.
- Materials: You do not have to bring any materials for this event. We encourage you to come prepared with questions. and suggest that you bring something to record your thoughts and notes.
- Privacy: Workshops will not be recorded without the express permission of the participants.