Student Life Events at St. George
Mar 1, 2023 12:00 PM
800 Bay - Workshop Room B
Registration Deadline: Feb 1, 2023 11:40 AM
Feel like there is never enough time to complete what you need to do? Are you looking for a way to manage your energy to sustain focus and get enough rest and relaxation time? During this session we'll discuss:
- Understand your own rhythm for working and maximizing your productivity
- Prioritize competing tasks and organize time to accomplish what is most important
- Create a routine that helps you fit in work and rest
- Develop short and long term plans for meeting your personal and academic goals
- A complement to this workshop is our "Time Management Bootcamp" peer workshop, where you'll create your personalized weekly plan with the help of a peer. Visit uof.me/academicevents to find times for this workshop.
A FREE light lunch will be provided during this workshop. Please be sure to cancel your spot if you are not able to attend to limit food wastage and allow other students to join.
Can't make it? We understand. We've made a recorded variant of this workshop available for students to watch at their own pace. Simply sign in with your UTORid to access it.