Student Life Events at St. George
Making Social Connections
Mar 8, 2023 02:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Mar 8, 2023 02:30 PM
Are you feeling socially isolated? If you're having a hard time in your relationships or speaking in class, this workshop series will support you in making and sustaining healthy connections in your life inside and outside of school.
Feel more connected to and at ease with others.
- Gain strategies and techniques to support existing and emerging relationships.
- Reflect on your conflict style and learn strategies for effective communication.
- Consider strategies to help manage public speaking related stress.
This workshop is facilitated by:
- Heather Robertson, Wellness Counsellor
- Avni Jain - Wellness Counsellor
This session will be held on the Zoom platform and all University of Toronto students are welcome to attend. Please note that there is a maximum of 40 participants in this session - so register soon!
** PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOP TIMES ARE IN EST (Eastern Standard Time) **
If you have questions or require accommodations, please reach out to email@example.com.