Student Life Events at St. George
Overcoming Imposter Syndrome (Undergrad)
Mar 27, 2023 02:30 PM
Registration Deadline: Mar 27, 2023 02:35 PM
"I'm faking it." "I'm not as capable as my classmates." "I don't belong here."
Does this tape play in your head from time to time? Imposter Syndrome is common among post-secondary students. Learn more about Imposter Syndrome and how to overcome it.
- Learn what Imposter Syndrome is.
- Identify how Imposter Syndrome affects behaviours and actions.
- Understand the factors that put people more at risk for experiencing Imposter Syndrome.
- Gain skills to manage and overcome beliefs and feelings related to Imposter Syndrome.
This workshop is facilitated by:
- Paula Ghelman - Wellness Counsellor
- Luis Minutti - Wellness Counsellor
This session will be held on the Zoom platform and University of Toronto undergraduate students across all three campuses are welcome to attend. Please note that there is a maximum of 40 participants in this session - so register soon!
** PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOP TIMES ARE IN EST (Eastern Standard Time) **
If you have questions or require accommodations, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.