UTM Career Centre Events & Workshops
MPAC (Municipal Property Assessment Corporation)
Jan 21, 2020 04:30 PM
to 06:00 PM
DV3130 Council Chamber
Registration Deadline: Jan 21, 2020 04:30 PM
This is your opportunity to network with recruiters from MPAC and start your career at the largest assessment jurisdiction in North America!
Who We Are Looking For
- Students in Economics, Geography, Business and other relevant programs, preferably in their final year of study, are highly encouraged to attend.
- Undergraduate and graduate students (as well as recent graduates) from all programs and all years of study are also welcome to attend and learn more about MPAC.
About MPACThe Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is the largest assessment jurisdiction in North America, responsible for accurately assessing and classifying more than five million properties in Ontario in compliance with the Assessment Act and regulations set by the Government of Ontario. With more than 1,700 employees in offices across the province, our assessors are trained experts in the field of property valuation.
At MPAC, we know that maintaining work-life balance is the key to fostering employee health, happiness and productivity. We offer generous vacation allowances, a self-funded leave program and flexible work arrangements to help ensure employees' unique needs are met both at work and at home.
About the RolesMPAC are excited to announce the recruitment of 32 full-time permanent Property Inspector positions across the province of Ontario. The Property Inspector role at MPAC provides flexibility with a mix of in field and in office work – you will be responsible for collecting data through onsite property inspections, critical to formulating accurate property assessment values. You will communicate with stakeholders internally and externally and have a chance to work with MPAC's cutting edge technology.
Dress CodeBusiness casual. No jeans, please.
How to PrepareNo prior preparation is needed, but we recommend the following:
- Student Guide to Employer Information Sessions
- UTM Employer Information Sessions Tip Sheet
- If you are in your final year of undergraduate studies at UTM, be sure to register for "Now that I'm Graduating, What's Next" workshop in order to gain access to hundreds of full-time time job postings on CLNx.
Questions?If you have any questions about this information session, please email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note that by registering for this session you are indicating that you have read, understood, and agree to our Attendance/Privacy Policies and Photo/Video Release.
If you are attending a planned appointment, event or workshop and require accommodation(s) please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to make the appropriate arrangements.